Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #5 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #5

Go down 
+3
Innit
JohnDiggory
Skull Jr.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 am

We open to Team Europe, who are discussing what to do in their match.

Liam: What are we gonna do without outside interference?

Flame: Don't worry about it. I've got it all under control. All you need to do is distract the ref, and I'll hit em both with the belt.

Liam: Oh. Wow...I was completely oblivious.

Flame: Yeah. Now let's go train.

Narrator: To the base!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a Hardcore Match to determine a #1 contender to the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming to the base first, Karnage!

*Karnage walks down with a bag*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent, John Diggor-

*As John is walking down, Karnage starts beating him with weapons and other things of the sort. After a while, he opens the bag and pours the contents, which are thumbtacks and broken glass on the cement and chokeslams John onto them for the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Karnage!

Narrator: Backstage promos!

Jake Xinn: Flame, Liam, ...we're gonna beat you.

Josh McMullin: Yeah, what he said! Very Happy

Narrator: To the Cass!

Zaq Cass: I have been put in the main event against The Rizz, and there must be a winner. See though, I've already beaten The Rizz. Sure our match at SNP3 was interrupted, but on the very first show, I was the one who came out on top. I would've won on SNP3 anyway. So to you Rizz, you're a good opponent, but you're no match for awesome.

Narrator: To the base! Again!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and is to determine the #1 contender for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the base first, Chongo!

*Chongo walks down*

Ring Announcer: Secondly, his opponent, Psychotic!

*Psychotic runs and starts the attack on Chongo, but the match is pretty short however as Chongo counters the Straight Jacket into a roll-up for the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Chongo!

Narrator: To King BW!

King BW: Hello great and wonderful fans, this is your SFWA Hardcore Champion-

Director: Nigh Out On The- ...oh, forget it!

King BW: Whatever. King BW. And today I face Rad Hazard for my Championship. Mr. Hazard, all I have to say is, WHAT'CHA GONNA DO WHEN THE BIG WILL GOES WILD ON YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? Sorry about that, I have to do it every two months.

Narrator: To wrestling! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is an unimportant four-way match. Coming out first, Shawn Selby!

Shawn Selby: *walking down* WISCONSIN!

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, he is- *someone whispers in his ear* oh. Um...I've just been informed that JLV, Sleazy P, and Adrian Blaquehart are in jail right now for stealing some Bubble Tape. Your winner by forfeit, Shawn Selby!

Shawn Selby: Yay!

Ring Announcer: And now, our next contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship! Coming to the base first, the challengers...Flame and Liam Doran, TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe walks down*

Ring Announcer: And next, their opponents. They are the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin!

*Jake and Josh run down and the match begins. After a few minutes of action, including some great counters to special moves and other attacks, and a small period of submission maneuvers being used left and right, Liam fights Josh outside the base as Flame grabs the belt. Liam throws Josh against the wall and distracts the ref, but after he shoves Liam, Liam shoves him back awkwardly, making him turn around and see Flame hit Jake with the belt. The ref calls a DQ*

Ring Announcer: Your winners by disqualification and still SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin!

*Josh grabs the belts and helps Jake to the back as Liam and Flame are debating with the ref*

Narrator: Cut to the backstage interviewer!

Backstage Interviewer: Here we are with Chongo, the #1 contender to the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Chongo, who do you believe you're gonna face next week?

Chongo: Uh...The Rizz.

Backstage Interviewer: There you have it, folks!

Narrator: To the ...playground?

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Making his way out first, the challenger, Rad Hazard!

*Rad walks down with a cocky look on his face*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent, he is the defending SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

*Big Will walks out and the match begins. After using the playground for some cool moves, such as Rad sliding down the slide and kicking Big Will in the stomach after going all the way down and Will tossing Rad into the swings, Will knocks Rad's head against a pole that's near a bridge and lays him there. After going to the bridge, Will climbs to the top of the guardrail and does a King BW Splash onto Rad for the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and still the SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, KING BW!

King BW: Man, this is so easy, I could do it TWICE a week!

Narrator: In Skull Jr.'s office, because there can't be a Saturday Night Party without at least one Skull Jr. appearance...

Skull Jr.: Will, ask and you shall receive. We're gonna put your words to the test, as you will not only be defending your title against Karnage, but you're also gonna be in a match to determine the #1 contenders to the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Titles against Flame & Liam. Your partner will be your "good friend" Shawn Selby. Now then if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a week-long vacation. Thank you. *leaves*

Narrator: To the main event!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. There MUST be a winner. Coming out to the base first he is the challenger, The Rizz!

*Rizz walks down*

Ring Announcer: Next his opponent. He is the defending SFWA Class Clown Champion...Zaq Cass!

*Zaq walks down and the two start wrasslin. The two go back and forth for a few minutes until Rizz dropkicks Zaq against a tool shed. Rizz then takes control of the match for a few and is about to win until a masked man hits him from behind with the belt. Zaq rolls him over and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and still the SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq Cass!

*Zaq groggily takes his belt and leaves*

Narrator: Who was that masked man? Will King BW have what it takes to wrestle twice in one show? Find out next week!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 am

my only win was fast and my latest losing match ended fast :'(
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

If this was on Facebook i would press the "like" button.
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Got the win! This match turned out like my match is gonna be like at MWA RETURNS!
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOO not the masked man of doom!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Told you I'm going 10-0 baby XD
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Im'ma end you at 9 - 0. Who knows? Maybe im the masked man.. pirat
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Team Europe and I are starting a faction Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

Flame wrote:
Im'ma end you at 9 - 0. Who knows? Maybe im the masked man.. pirat

thanks to my idea of getting the greatest SFWA superstars all working for me... oh ermmm i ment us... >: )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #5   SFWA Saturday Night Party #5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #5
Page 1 of 1