Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeASIF Tag Match EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASIF Tag Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 am

I enjoyed watching this. It was kinda fun watching the athleticism in the match simply because I tend to appreciate that kind of stuff. Mainly because I'm too heavy to do headscissors and other moves that light guys can use to their advantage.

As far as what you guys did wrong I saw a double team that looked like a codebreaker thing towards the middle and I couldn't tell if that was botched or not but i looked kinda weird. Other than that good work
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 pm

na it wasn't bothced, just a werid lift off, it was suppose to be andrew giving my brother a bulldog onto my knees, while sitting out on me.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Maximus
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Marcus Maximus

Federations : NTDW, Superspag wrestling / Supershow Appearances: CCW, ICW

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am

Liked the pounce with the big bump off the base. The fast paced lucha libre spots in the beginning were entertaining. One of the tag team moves looked a little weird, but you've already clearified that. Overall I thought it was great, and I want to know if you guys have a main youtube because I want to check out some of your other work.
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I rarely wrestle, so my youtube count is majorly made up of the fed I use to wrestle wiht, but if you want to check that shit out.

deppen900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASIF Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASIF Tag Match   ASIF Tag Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASIF Tag Match
Page 1 of 1