Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #1 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

Skull Jr. walks out to the base.

Skull Jr.: Welcome everyone. I am Skull Jr., and this is the start of Super Fun Wrestling Awesomeness. Someone, play the canned cheering!

*someone played a track of people cheering on the stereo*

Skull: Anyways, this is the start of something new, something different, something- who am I kidding? Retard Johnny doesn't count. What you all are about to see is something of epic proportions! With that out of the way, let's get to some WRRRRRRRRRRRRReal backstage promos! Very Happy

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the Basement of the Euros...

Flame: We're tag teaming.

Liam Doran: We are.

Flame: And we're both European wrestlers.

Liam: Correct.

Flame: You know what this means. We are to form a tag team!

Liam: Cool. But what should be our name?

Flame: ...Um..."The Flame and Llama Connection"?

Liam: No that would be way too generic...how 'bout, Team Europe! Very Happy

Flame: That totally doesn't conflict with what you just said about generic-ness! I agree!

Narrator: Meanwhile, somewhere else...

Zaq Cass: I'm cool. And I'm about to win my match that starts in a few seconds. ...So, seen any new movi-

Person: Mr. Cass, you're on!

Zaq Cass: Oh. Well...see y'allz in a bit.

Narrator: Meanwhile, near the base.

Ring Announcer: The following is a Battle Royal to determine the two contenders for the SFWA Class Clown Championship main event. The rules are simple. Pin-falls and submissions eliminate participants, and the last two standing are the ones in our main event. Coming out to the ring simultaneously, JLV, The Rizz, surprisingly enough the person that runs MWA, Carl Robbin, John Diggory, Zaq Cass, Krusifix, Kris Blaze, Sleazy P, Jay Will, Instinct, and Prototyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!

*Eliminations were made left and right until the final three: The Rizz, Zaq Cass, and Kris Blaze. Zaq got knocked out after a chairshot, and after doing their specials on eachother, Kris and Rizz pinned one another, with Zaq's barely conscious arm on top. The referees rule that the three should be in a triple threat match, and it is approved. The main event: Kris Blaze, Zaq Cass, and The Rizz*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, I have been informed by the referees that due to the triple pin-fall, your winners and main eventers are: Zaq Cass, The Rizz, and Kris Blaze!

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the bathroom...for some reason...

Psychotic: What do I have to say about my match against King BW and Shawn Selby? This: EBW! RAWR! *runs around the place screaming "EBW!"*

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the sweetest pad that was ever built...

King BW: What do I have to say? You see, I am facing that Psychotic guy who I don't know, and then you have...Mr. Wisconsin himself...Shawn SEL-BAY. Obviously these men are smaller than me, so it's only a matter of time SFWA, before I win the Hardcore- err, I mean, SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship, and only a matter of time before King BW is the holder of all three belts.

Narrator: Meanwhile, at the party store down the street...

Shawn Selby: I think that my strategy to beat King BW and Psychotic is fairly simple. WISCONSIN!

Narrator: Back at the base...

Ring Announcer: The following contest is an elimination match for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. The rules - both members of the team have to be eliminated to get them out of the match, so in theory, one man can win it for his team. Coming out first, the team of Jake Xinn & Josh McMullin!

*Jake & Josh make their way to the base*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, the big men, Xcal & Karnage!

*Xcal & Karnage make their way down*

Ring Announcer: The unexpected team of Rad Hazard & Chongo!

*Rad & Chongo come down*

Ring Announcer: And finally, the team of Flame & Liam Doran, TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe comes, and the match begins. The eliminations go on pretty quickly, and in order are: Rad, Chongo, Karnage, Josh, Xcal, Liam. The final two are Jake Xinn and Flame. They go on for about ten minutes until Psychotic runs across the yard screaming "EBW!", which gets Jake distracted. Flame rolls him up for the pinfall*

Ring Announcer: Jake Xinn has been eliminated. Here are your winners and first-ever SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Flame & Liam Doran, Team Europe!

Narrator: Meanwhile, backstage...

Skull: Hello everyone, hope you've had fun so far as we enter the second half. Right now, an important announcement about next week. The main event of next week's "Saturday Night Party" will be the SFWA Class Clown Champion getting a rematch against any one of his two opponents tonight. His choice.

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the parking lot...

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a Parking Lot Brawl for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming out first, Psychotic!

*Psychotic enters the parking lot, still running and still screaming "EBW"*

Ring Announcer: Next, he is Big Will...KING BW!

*King BW comes down*

Ring Announcer: And finally, Shawn Selby!

*Shawn makes his way to the parking lot*

Shawn Selby: Yeah. Wisconsin! Or whatever...

*The match begins, and Shawn is almost immediately smashed by Big Will into a brick wall. He and Psychotic brawl for a bit, when Psychotic knocks him down after many consecutive weapon shots. Just as he's about to get the win, Jake Xinn comes out and delivers a powerbomb. Big Will gets up and hits Psychotic with a Corporate Driver, and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and first-ever SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

Narrator: Twenty minutes later, back at the base...

Ring Announcer: The following contest is your main event, a Triple Threat Match for the SFWA Class Clown Championship!

*Zaq, The Rizz, and Kris Blaze make their way down to the base*

Ring Announcer: First to my left, he is...The Rizz! To my right, Kris Blaze! And just outside the base, he is "The Cool One": Zaq Cass!

*The match goes on for about twenty minutes, when Kris is thrown through a few layers of wood, and then subsequently has heavy stuff such as toolboxes with the tools in it and car wheels and such are spilled on him. How all the heavy things were attained will remain unexplained due to laziness. Another seven minutes later, Zaq hits the final chapter on Rizz, and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winner and the first-ever SFWA Class Clown Champion...ZAQ CASS!

*fireworks and confetti go off as Skull comes down with the belt and presents it to Zaq*

Zaq Cass: I'd just like to thank the man who made me cool in the first place...whoever you are. I promise to be a strong champion and take on all challengers! I'll have to think about whether I should wrestle The Rizz or Kris next week, but be sure whoever it is, it ain't going to be easy for you!

Skull: This has been SFWA, see you next week!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 am

Liam: No that would be way too generic...how 'bout, Team Europe!

best

Also, on my mom's side I'm made of pure awesome. My dad's, I'm half awesomesauce (generic brand) and half asshole
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 am

Haha, great job.. The way your writing this is great..! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am

Zaq Cass wrote:

Liam: No that would be way too generic...how 'bout, Team Europe!

best

Also, on my mom's side I'm made of pure awesome. My dad's, I'm half awesomesauce (generic brand) and half asshole

That'll go well in Super Fun Wrestling Awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 am

Flame wrote:
Haha, great job.. The way your writing this is great..! Very Happy

Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 pm

ha i second wat zac n flame said!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Liam 'The llama' Doran wrote:
ha i second wat zac n flame said!

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #1   SFWA Saturday Night Party #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #1
Page 1 of 1