Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 am

We open to Psychotic, who is sitting in a dark room.

Psychotic: What I think of...this 7-on-1 handicap match...it's TOTAL BULLSHIT! I deserved to beat that Jake Xinn! I should be the one up against King BW today, not that JLV. Where's he from? Potato Land? I'm from Pittsburgh, baby. City of champions! What with the Steelers...who lost the SuperBowl but at least are defending CONFERENCE champs...um...Penguins...who can't win anything fairly...and the...Pirates? Oh, whatever! Case and point, I should be added to this list of greatness from Pittsburgh. And never will I forgive that Detroit scum Skull Jr. for reversing the decision. What do you got? The LIONS? *laughs* I'm from a better city and am a better champion, and next week I'm gonna show that to the world!

Narrator: I really don't know what his argument is, professional sports teams have nothing to do with- oh, I'm getting off track. Here's a wrestling match!

Ring Announcer: The opening contest is scheduled for one-fall!

Random Crowd: ONE-FALL!

Ring Announcer: ...I hate when people do that...anyways, coming to the base first, he is the newest SFWA draftee, Robb Haize!

*Robb Haize enters*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, the guy who runs MWA. Seriously, why is this guy wrestling?

*MWAcorp arrives, and the match begins. Surprisingly, it only takes a punch in the face, a powerbomb, and a leg drop to get the one-two-three*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Robb Haize!

*Robb raises his arms in victory and leaves*

Narrator: Cut to the basement of the Euros...

Liam: This is gonna be great! Us beating those ACW guys again...piece of cake!

Flame: Yeah, I'm just thankful we didn't get punished for Psychotic helping us out.

Liam: Ah, whatever. That was last week. Nothing they can do about it now.

Flame: Agreed. ...Hey have you seen the Turkish Delight around anywhere?

Liam: Where are you from, Narnia?

Narrator: Back to action!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Coming to the base first, Karnage!

*Karnage walks down to the base*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent, Shawn Selby!

Shawn Selby: *walks down, still in medical equipment, goes down in a huddling position* WISCONSIN! *breaks out of it and runs down, the match begins with Shawn on a roar, leaving Karnage with no offensive chance at all until Karnage ducks a clothesline, going for the chokeslam when Selby counters into an arm-bar, and Karnage taps after a couple minutes*

Ring Announcer: Your winner by submission, Shawn Selby!

*Shawn is happy over his first win and excitedly runs backstage*

Narrator: MORE PROMOS, DAWG!

King BW: *in the living room of a huge mansion* Hello great and wonderful fans...King BW here...and my SFWA Hardcore-

Director: NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN!

King BW: Whatever. Is on the line, against JLV. This man seriously needs to eat some more, get some meat on those bones. I hope I don't break every bone in your body after it's all over. I'm done, gonna go train.

Narrator: You know where this is going.

Ring Announcer: Contest. One-fall. Xcal.

*Xcal walks down, confused at why the ring announcer isn't even trying*

Ring Announcer: Hazard.

*Rad walks down, and the match starts with some decent back-and-forth action. Xcal targets Rad's knees during the match, eventually making it very hard for him to stand. When he tries to get up after falling down again, while on his knees, Xcal hits him with a superkick and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Winner. Xcal. *yawns*

Narrator: Backstage!

Interviewer: Jake Xinn, after your match last week, are you 100% for your match tonight, and what do you have in store?

Jake Xinn: Yes and...you'll see.

Interviewer: ...Back to you?

Ring Announcer: I apologize for earlier, I was tired. This next contest is scheduled for one-fall. Coming out first, Chongo!

*Chongo enters*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, John Diggory!

*John enters, but from another entrance, and rolls Chongo up from behind for the win*

Ring Announcer: Your winner, John Diggory!

*John treats it like a super huge legitimate win as Chongo just stares in shock at how he got duped*

Ring Announcer: Wow, seems like this show is going on really fast. Anyways, this next contest is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship, and because we can't do the match in the base and we got banned from several locations, coming to the driveway, JLV!

*JLV walks out*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, the current, reigning, and defending champion...King BW!

*King BW walks out, then as JLV is parading around, Big Will hits him on the back of the head with the belt and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winner and STILL SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

King BW: You shouldn't have been stupid like that, man. Easiest victory ever.

Narrator: In Skull's office...

Skull Jr.: Since I'm lazy, we're gonna make the next three matches a 3-on-3 tag match. Woo!

Narrator: Heh. Back to the base.

Ring Announcer: This contest is a 3-on-3 tag team match. Coming out first, the team of Jay Will, Prototype, and Krusifix!

*the three make their way out*

Ring Announcer: Next, the team of Sleazy P, Carl Robbin, and Kris Blaze!

*those three come out, and the match becomes wild after only a few minutes, Kris Blaze eventually pins Krusifix*

Ring Announcer: Skull's right...he is lazy...your winners: Sleazy P, Carl Robbin, and Kris Blaze!

*all men walk backstage*

Ring Announcer: This next contest is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship, coming out first, the challengers. Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin!

*Jake & Josh make their way out, confident that they can come out as champions*

Ring Announcer: Next, their opponents. The SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Flame and Liam Doran...TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe makes their way down and start the attack quick. The match goes on for a few when, just as the Euro Bomb is about to be used, Josh rolls out of the way and Jake pulls Flame away. Josh puts Liam in the sharpshooter as Jake hand-cuffs Flame to the fence. Liam taps*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners and the NEW SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...Jake Xinn & Josh McMullin!

*Jake and Josh grab the belts and celebrate before eventually walking backstage*

Ring Announcer: The following contest is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming first he is the challenger...The Rizz!

*Rizz makes his way to the base and does some stretching*

Ring Announcer: His opponent. The defending SFWA Class Clown Champion...Zaq Cass!

*Zaq walks down and the two shake hands before the match is underway. After an astounding forty minutes of action-packed awesomeness, as Zaq is about to hit the final chapter, Psychotic runs out and beats them both down*

Ring Announcer: The referee has informed me due to outside interference this match is a no contest therefore your champion is still Zaq Cass! *runs away from the beatdown*

Skull Jr.: *comes out* Stop that right now!

Psychotic: *does so and stares him down*

Skull: Your behavior these last two weeks has been sickening! I'm adding Zaq and The Rizz to the handicap match. Whoever gets the pin will win the SFWA Class Clown Championship but you sir have to eliminate every single one to win. By the way, dickhead, the Red Wings are good enough for every Detroit team and are way better than any of yours. Good luck. *leaves*

Psychotic: *destroys the set in anger before leaving*

Narrator: My goodness what a show! Who will be the Class Clown Champion after the 9-on-1 handicap match? Find out next week!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 am

NO!!!! xD. Good show bro, that handicap match is problary going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 pm

FML I HAZ NO WINS ToT lol
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 pm

yeaah, in your face Chongo haha xD
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 am

1-0
I love being a beast ^_^
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 am

The Haize wrote:
1-0
I love being a beast ^_^

Hellz yeah.

POST #250! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:35 am

Wrestling... YAY!
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 am

Flame wrote:
Wrestling... YAY!

Hell yay.
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 pm

i won = YAAAAAAAAYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #3   SFWA Saturday Night Party #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #3
Page 1 of 1