Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #6 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 am

We open to King BW, who is backstage.

King BW: Hello fans, I am King BW. Big Will. Tonight Skull Jr. has put me to the test as I go on and compete in not one, not two, but if I win a #1 contender's match...three matches, because of the double-header situation. The first match on THIS particular card is myself...and one of my rivals, Shawn Selby, against the collective unit of Liam and Flame, otherwise known as Team Europe. This is obviously only a taste of what's to come. Later, I will face a man known as Karnage for my SFWA Hardcore Championship.

Director: I'm not even going to say it. Not like you should know by now or anything, it's only the sixth fucking episode.

King BW: Whatever. From what I saw last week, you like to use thumbtacks. Well, little boy, those tacks aren't gonna work against me. If you think you can win by tacks by all means bring them along. But you'd best beware, because I've also got something up my sleeve. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a match to wrestle.

Shawn Selby: *walks up to him* Yo. You ready?

King BW: I'm always ready.

Shawn Selby: Well then, let's go.

Narrator: To the base! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: This following bout is set for one fall and is to determine the #1 contenders to the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions. Coming to the base first, they are KING BW and SHAWN SELBY!

*Will and Shawn walk out, and Will poses head down, Shawn the same in front, and then they get fired up as Shawn yells his signature "WISCONSIN!"*

Ring Announcer: Coming next, their opponents. The team of Flame and Liam Doran, TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe makes their way down, and the match begins. It's a pretty quick match as Liam and Flame do a double clothesline to Shawn who rolls out of the way of a Euro Bomb as Will does a King BW Splash to them both for the victory*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, King BW and Shawn Selby!

*Will and Shawn look at each other astonished and in disbelief as they realized they just worked together, though briefly, as a team*

Narrator: Backstage!

Zaq Cass: Chongo? Seriously?

Narrator: Back out to the base again and stuff in space!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a four-way match. Coming to the base fresh out of jail, Adrian Blaquehart!

*Adrian makes his way down with a role of Bubble Tape*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponents. First, Jay Will!

*Jay Will walks down*

Ring Announcer: John Diggory!

*John doesn't come down, leaving people confused*

Ring Announcer: Psychotic?

*Psychotic enters, also confused*

Ring Announcer: I'm gonna try this again. John Diggory!

*Everyone is still left in confusion as John enters from behind again and tries to get the roll-up on Jay Will. The pin is broken up and John is soon taken out of the match. After a boot to the face of Jay, Psychotic tries the Straight Jacket on Adrian, who counters with a roll-up and wins*

Ring Announcer: What the hell is with all the short matches today? Your winner, Adrian Blaquehart!

*Adrian starts to celebrate, but Psychotic attacks him, leaving him in a small pool of blood*

Narrator: This program is being interrupted by Skull Jr.!

Skull Jr.: ...Psychotic and Adrian later tonight on SNP7. No DQs for Adrian.

Narrator: To the Karnage!

Karnage: Big Will...King BW...you think that you can out-last the hardcore, extreme, psycho nature of Karnage? You're in for a big surprise, big man. That's all I've gotta say.

Narrator: Hey look, wrestling on a wrestling program, who'd have guessed?

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a one-on-one match set for one-fall, coming to the base first, The Rizz!

*The Rizz walks out*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent...JLV!

*JLV makes his way down*

The Rizz: JLV, before we start this match I'd just like to say...you ready for our promo contest in round 1?

JLV: ...God dammit. I quit this match but don't think you're so lucky, I'll see you this July. I'm gonna go train! *storms off*

Ring Announcer: Your winner...The Rizz?

The Rizz: Woot.

Narrator: Backstage segments agai- oh wait...nevermind.

Ring Announcer: Garage again, huh? The following contest is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming out first, Karnage!

*Karnage walks down with a bigger bag than last time*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent. He is the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...KING BW!

*Big Will walks out, not even tired from his last match. The fight starts and the two men do wonders as far as counter-moves are concerned. The men avoid weapon shots and normal moves left-and-right in a good show of athleticism. During this, Karnage dumps the bag of contents onto an area of the garage, but Will avoids it as they wrestle further away from it. After they get back near it, they have a power struggle, and Will does a stiff clothesline to Karnage but misses a Big Will Splash, hitting the hard cement. Both men grab a chair as they get up, hitting each other on the head with them falling on the tacks and glass as they hit the floor. They're both knocked out, and the match is a no-contest*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the match has been called off due to both competitors not being able to wrestle anymore.

Narrator: Nope. Back to the base again. Did we just run out of promos or something?

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship-

*Before he can finish, all six men are already brawling on their ways out as the refferee tries to set them straight. They eventually do for a few but the brawl breaks out again and Josh McMullin capitalizes by rolling Rad up*

Ring Announcer: Your winners and still SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin!

*Jake and Josh leave as they let the other four figure out what just transpired*

Narrator: Still nothing? Dammit. I'm gonna get fired if you keep this up.

Ring Announcer: This next contest is your main event and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the ring first he is the challenger, Chongo!

*Chongo walks in with an extraordinary amount of charisma*

Ring Announcer: His opponent, the SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq! Cass!

*Zaq comes running, and screams "CHONGO?!" as he runs, and hits the Final Chapter on Chongo as he yells "SERIOUSLY?!" when he hits it and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winner and STILL the SFWA Class Clown Champion, the seemingly pissed off Zaq Cass!

Zaq Cass: You just got AWESOME'D!

Narrator: Will King BW be able to compete in the Tag Title match in part two of the double-header? Is Zaq Cass angry about the booking? Was there a reason for those wrestlers brawling in the Tag Title match? Will there be more than one match worth reading in the second show? Find out next time on Saturday Night Party #7!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 am

:O team euro not winning... I CALL BS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 am

Liam 'The llama' Doran wrote:
:O team euro not winning... I CALL BS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:28 pm

A no contest Sad
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:29 am

Team Euro and I are secretly starting a faction
shhhh
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #6   SFWA Saturday Night Party #6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #6
Page 1 of 1