Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #7 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #7 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #7   SFWA Saturday Night Party #7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 am

We open to...the ring announcer?! :O

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and in this match, Adrian Blaquehart cannot be disqualified. Coming to the base first, Adrian Blaquehart!

*Adrian walks down*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent...PSYCHOTIC!

*Psychotic runs down, and the match begins. Due to the stipulation, Adrian takes advantage quite quickly and whales on Psychotic many times. He pours some powder in his hand and waits for Psychotic to get up but Psychotic sees and ducks, making Adrian throw it in the eyes of the ref. When Adrian tries to help the ref out, Psychotic grabs a discarded steel chair and hits Adrian with it and pins him after the ref can see*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Psychotic!

*Psychotic motions to the back, and Liam and Flame run out and they all beat Adrian badly. After pouring weapons on him they leave*

Narrator: TO THE CASS! Very Happy

Zaq Cass: Why the hell am I wrestling again? I want a break, god dammit.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. Coming to the base first, they are the team of Shawn Selby and the SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion KING BW!

*The two walk out, Big Will wrapped in bandages and hardly able to stand*

Ring Announcer: Next, their opponents. They are the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin!

*Jake and Josh make their way down and the match begins. They quickly take advantage of Will's weakened state as they try to double-team him. Shawn tries to help but for everything Shawn tries to do, Jake and Josh always have a way to stop it. After knocking Will over, it seems he can't get up again so they try double-teaming Shawn. Jake tries doing an Irish Whip to Shawn into the fence but Shawn reverses it and makes Jake and Josh collide. Shawn does a sharpshooter to Jake when Will surprises everyone by getting up and walking over to Josh. He does a Corporate Driver to him and then delivers a Big Will Splash to get the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners and NEW SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, KING BW AND SHAWN SELBY!

*Shawn runs over to Will and they start to celebrate, exhausted as they are. Jake and Josh grab the belts and present them to the new champions. Shawn and Will take them, and the four shake hands before going backstage*

Narrator: In Skull Jr.'s office...

*Skull is doing some paperwork as Adrian bursts in*

Adrian: WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! I thought you said that kind of crap doesn't fly in SFWA!

Skull: Hey, look, it doesn't and Psychotic, Flame, and Liam are gonna be punished for it because as of right now I am making a match for SNP8 that will have Team Europe and Psychotic against you and two partners of your choosing.

Adrian: Good.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! AGAIN! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the base first he is the challenger, JLV!

*JLV comes down wondering why he's getting a title shot with such a poor record*

Ring Announcer: His opponent, the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Class Clown Champion...ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq walks down*

Zaq Cass: Hey JLV.

JLV: What?

Zaq: Promo contest.

JLV: GOD DAMMIT *turns around and tries to leave, but Zaq hits the Final Chapter on him and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq Cass!

*Zaq takes the belt and happily makes his way backstage*

Narrator: Wow. That was short. Will Shawn Selby and Bill Will be able to function as Tag Team Champions? Who will Adrian pick as his two tag team partners? Does Zaq Cass have a thing for winning? Find out on Saturday Night Party #8!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #7   SFWA Saturday Night Party #7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 am

ah now i see y we wasnt in a match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #7   SFWA Saturday Night Party #7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 am

Neat show, but abit short.. Looking forward to next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #7   SFWA Saturday Night Party #7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #7
Page 1 of 1