Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #8 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #8   SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:23 am

We open to King BW, who is in his pad.

King BW: Time for the greatest opening promo of all time. Mr. Tony Deppen, I will defeat you. Um...I guess that's it. Oh, and Hardcore Title or something, don't remember.

Director: *takes a breath, waves his hand* Ah, nevermind.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a triple threat match. Coming out to the base first, The Rizz!

*The Rizz walks out*

Ring Announcer: Next, competitor #2: Rad Hazard!

*Rad comes down*

Ring Announcer: Finally, Chongo!

*Chongo makes his way down, and the match begins. It's a power struggle between all three, but Rizz eventually gets the pin after shoving Chongo into Rad and then rolling him up*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, The Rizz!

*The Rizz happily walks backstage, hoping for another title shot from SFWA management*

Narrator: TO THE BASE? Neutral

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is to determine the #1 contender to the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the ring, the participants. Karnage, JLV, Sleazy P, and Jay Will!

*The men walk down to the base*

JLV: I swear to God if somebody mentions the promo contest WHICH I WON...I'm going ballistic.

Karnage: Um...promo contest?

JLV: THAT'S IT! *powerfully clotheslines them all and beats Karnage to the point of where he's bleeding and pins him*

Ring Announcer: Winning by clotheslines? Kinda weird. Anyway, your winner folks, JLV!

JLV: I'm coming for YOU, Zaq!

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the basement of the Euros...

Liam: Dammit Psychotic, I told you not to pour your dirt collection all over the floor.

Flame: Yeah, somehow I think pouring dirt on the floor means bad luck. WHAT IF WE DON'T WIN??? It'll be your responsibility, buddy.

Liam: It's gonna take until the season 3 premiere to clean all this up...

Psychotic: But...isn't it impressive? I've got seven different types of dirt in this whole collection, and they're all imported.

Janitor: Oh, one of those types isn't dirt, it's Elephant diarrhea.

Liam: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Narrator: TO THE ADRIAN! Very Happy

Adrian Blaquehart: *is in a fit of laughter, calms down after 15 minutes* Oh, um...anyway...my partners are Instinct and Prototype.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a 3-on-3 tag team match. Coming to the base first, team #1. Adrian Blaquehart, Instinct, and Prototype!

*The three walk out, trying to contain laughter*

Ring Announcer: Coming to the base next, their opponents. Psychotic and the team of Flame and Liam Doran, TEAM EUROPE!

*They make their way down, and their opponents can't help but laughing hardly. Liam and Flame, angry about their basement, stark attacking and take total control until they hit the Euro Bomb on Adiran and get the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winners, Psychotic and Team Europe!

*Team Europe walks backstage with a mad but satisfied look on their faces. Psychotic looks at the camera, smiles, and waves "hi" before being dragged away by mailmen*

Narrator: TO THE RIZZ! Very Happy

The Rizz: Well, The Rizz has shown he is title worthy. So why doesn't he get a title sho- *is attacked by the masked man again, and the two brawl until it is revealed the masked man is Rad Hazard, who runs away after being unveiled*

Narrator: TO THE GARAGE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Coming out first is he the challenger, Tony Deppen!

*Tony makes his way down*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, he is one half of the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions and the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

*Big Will makes his way down and the match begins. After a nice back-and-forth for a while, Will kicks Tony below the belt and somehow is able to hide. Tony looks for him for a few second before a pile of stuff is dropped in him from behind. Will hits the corporate driver on him and pins him for the win*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL the SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, KING BW!

*Will walks out with both his belts*

Narrator: TO THE SKULL JR.! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: Due to the attacks on the Rizz, Rad Hazard will have to face him in a match next week with both hands tied behind his back.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the base first, the challenger...John Diggory!

*John makes his way down*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent. He is the SFWA Class Clown Champion...ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq walks down, and the match begins*

Zaq Cass: Hey John.

John: What?

Zaq Cass: Is that your Mom right there?

John: Mom? *turns around* HI, MO- wait... *gets rolled up and Zaq wins*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and still SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq Cass!

Zaq Cass: That actually worked? Heh.

Narrator: Will the dirt and elephant diarrhea be cleaned up by season 3? Will The Rizz get revenge on Rad Hazard? Will Zaq be able to retain the title again? Find out next week on SFWA Saturday Night Party!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #8   SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 am

Not happy with the Karnage turn out....
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #8   SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:17 am

MWAcorp wrote:
Not happy with the Karnage turn out....

It's fantasy wrestling, calm down.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #8   SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

damnit i can't have any original match :'(, but still love your writing skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #8   SFWA Saturday Night Party #8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #8
Page 1 of 1