Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #14 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #14

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #14   SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:05 pm

We open to Team Europe, sitting in their basement...

Liam: So, Flame...

Flame: Yeah?

Liam: What's with us not being on the show this week?

Flame: No idea. I suppose not wrestling is better than the slight possibility of us losing these beautiful belts.

Liam: Yeah. I just wish we had some screen time.

Flame: Yeah, I know what you mean. Wait...doesn't this promo count?

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Coming to the base first, John Diggory!

*John makes his way down*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent, Psychotic!

*Psychotic comes down with an even newer dirt collection. He sets it down and the match starts. After John drop-kicks him out of the base, Psychotic gets angry and grabs a chair. He misses a swing as John gets him up for the Diggory Slam, but it's countered. Psychotic then tries the Straight Jacket, but John gets out of that too. After brawling for a few, John hits the leg drop on Psychotic, but Psychotic kicks out at 2. The continue outside where Psychotic once again tries the Straight Jacket but John once again is able to get out and hits him with a DDT. John gets Psychotic up and Diggory Slams him onto the bag of dirt which rips open. John gets the win*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, John Diggory!

*John leaves, excited that one more win will tie his record up*

Ring Announcer: Your next contest is also scheduled for one-fall and is to determine #1 contenders to the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship on Saturday Night Party #16. Coming out first, Karnage & Carl Robbin!

*Karnage & Carl walk out*

Ring Announcer: And their opponents, Chongo & Sleazy P!

*Chongo & Sleazy make their way down, and the match begins. Due to their irrelevance so far on SFWA, Chongo & Sleazy P just let themselves get pinned*

Ring Announcer: Your winners...Karnage & Carl?

Narrator: TO SKULL JR.'S OFFICE! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: *is on the phone* No worries Rad, you'll be just fine. That's why I made the match in the base in the first place- *The Rizz storms in* uh, gotta go for a second.

The Rizz: What the crap is this?

Skull: Is what?

The Rizz: ME, The RIZZ, defend the title against Big fucking Will?

Skull: Yeah, what about it?

The Rizz: What about it? The man's a beast.

Skull: Just a better challenge for you.

The Rizz: I swear man, if I don't win this match it's not gonna look pretty for you.

Skull: Well Rizz, just for that...how about we make this title match no disqualifications?

The Rizz: Y'know what? Fine. I'll take the big man on. But you gotta give me a fair match next week.

Skull: Alright then. If you win I'll book you against someone around your weight class.

The Rizz: Good.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Coming to the base first, he is the challenger...RAD! HAZARD!

*Rad walks down with a couple bandages wrapped around him*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, he is the SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...ZAQ CASS!

*Zaq walks down, wondering why he didn't get a pre-match promo and the match begins. Rad takes control quickly, letting Zaq get in only a few offensive chances and hits him with the superkick. As he's about to get the pin, two masked men come out and attack him in his injured spots and leave after very narrowly escaping security, who were close at ripping the masks off. Both men get up, Rad way more groggily, and Zaq picks up the chair Psychotic tried to use earlier and hits Rad with it to get the 1-2-3*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq helps Rad back up and leaves with the belt*

Narrator: BACK TO...Skull Jr.'s office again? He already made an appearance on this one.

Skull: Hello everyone. Just because we need some more filler, I have decided to announce that next week, we will see a preview non-title match between Karnage & Carl Robbin and Team Europe, and a four-way #1 contenders match for the Night Out On The Town Title will take place. The participants? John Diggory, Psychotic, Chongo, and Sleazy P. See you all next week.

Narrator: MAIN EVENT TIME! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following no-disqualification contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the base first he is the challenger, King BW!

*Big Will walks down*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, the SFWA Class Clown Champion, The Rizz!

*Rizz runs down with a bunch of weapons and goes on the attack quick. He goes mostly for Will's legs when Will gets him with a hard elbow. He fails to do the Corporate Driver and Rizz takes the opportunity to hit him in the head with a kendo stick. Will kicks out of the attempted pin-fall and picks Rizz up again. After throwing him around a lot, Will lays Rizz down on the driveway as he gets on the hood of a car. Will tries a Banzai Drop but Rizz rolled out just in time to get a chair and delivers a leg drop onto him. Rizz gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here's your winner and STILL the SFWA Class Clown Champion...The Rizz!

*Rizz grabs his belt and runs*

Narrator: What a title defense! Will Team Europe be able to withstand two matches, two weeks in a row with Karnage & Carl? Who keeps attacking Rad Hazard? And who will get a shot at the Night Out On The Town Title? Find out this and more on "Saturday Night Party"!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #14   SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Thats more like a match The Rizz would be in. He might get thrown around a lot...but he finds a way to win!
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #14   SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 am

after a very bad season, always comes a perfect season Very Happy

then i talk about me Razz
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #14   SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 am

I think this show was alot better than your past ones.. More detailed matches and stuff.. Classic masked men storyline too... ^^ Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #14   SFWA Saturday Night Party #14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #14
Page 1 of 1