Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #15 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #15 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #15   SFWA Saturday Night Party #15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm

We open to...THE RING ANNOUCER?!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a preview match for next week's SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Title match. Coming to the base first, they are the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, TEAM EUROPE!

*Liam & Flame walk down, not sure what to do in this match*

Ring Announcer: Coming next, their opponents. Karnage & Carl Robbin!

*Karnage & Carl run down and start to brawl with Team Europe. The Euros don't get many offensive chances but do come up with a defensive counter every now-and then. After the match gets situated, Liam, already really hurt tries to clothesline Karnage but just ends up being the receiver of a chokeslam. Flame tries to run in and break up the pin, but gets speared hard by Carl, knocking the wind out of him. Karnage picks up the victory*

Ring Announcers: Here are your winners, Karnage & Carl Robbin!

*Karnage & Carl walk out, confident they can win the titles*

Narrator: TO SKULL JR.'S OFFICE! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: Hi everyone. Just to make it a little more fair for them next week, Team Europe will have no disqualifications. Now I know you're wondering "Why are you helping heels, Skull? Aren't you a face?". Well, yes, I may be a face, but after seeing this clobbering I decided to make next week's match just a bit more fair. Thank you.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is to determine the #1 contender to the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship for next week. Coming to the base, John Diggory, Psychotic, Chongo, and Sleazy P!

*All four men enter at the same time and the match begins. John seems to be dominating the match with his only obstical being Psychotic, who is majorly pissed off about his dirt collection being ruined three times. Chongo is soon taken out with a knee injury and Sleazy P gives up when both Psychotic and John do a double-armbar to him. The referee and another couple refs who walk out have a discussion about what the decision should be and soon come up with a conclusion*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it has been decided by the referees that this match will continue only with John Diggory and Psychotic!

*John and Psychotic brawl for a bit when Psychotic misses a chairshot. John punches him in the back and picks him up. After delivering the Diggory Slam, John picks up the 1-2-3*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, John Diggory!

*John celebrates his victory and the fact he won five matches in a row so far*

Narrator: TO THE RIZZ! Very Happy

The Rizz: Hello, everyone. Your favorite champion, The Rizz here. Now tonight I face Krusifix for my title. Who? It's like SFWA doesn't care anymore. Prepare for a short encounter.

Narrator: TO THE GARAGE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Coming out first, the challenger...KING BW!

*Big Will walks out, remembering his match against Karnage at the same place*

Ring Announcer: Coming next, his opponent. The SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq walks out, and the match begins. After a weapon fight, Zaq gets Will in a sharpshooter. After kicking out, Will hits Zaq in the gut with a sledgehammer and delivers the Corporate Driver. When he's pinning Zaq, the two masked men come out again and start attacking. The ref rules no-contest again and secruity comes out too late as the men have escaped*

Ring Announcer: The referee has ruled a no-contest. Zaq Cass is still the champion.

Narrator: To Skull Jr. again? DAMN!

Skull Jr.: After seeing this attack I'm going to order all Night Out On The Town Title matches to be in the base and with extra security surrounding. Also, I'd like to announce that Saturday Night Party 17 and 18 will be a double-header. I'm openly inviting these masked cowards to face Rad Hazard and Zaq Cass in a tag team match at one of those. Lastly, on next week's show, the two men with the worst all-time SFWA records will meet up in a one-on-one match to determine a #1 contender for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Thank you.

Narrator: TO THE MAIN EVENT! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship! Coming to the base first, the challenger...Krusifix!

*Krusifix walks down and trips on the way*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent. The current, reigning, and defending SFWA Class Clown Champion...The Rizz!

*The Rizz walks out and pulls a Diesel on us as he kicks Krusifix in the gut, powerbombs him, and gets the victory*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL SFWA Class Clown Champion, THE! RIZZ!

*Rizz leaves with his belt and gives Krusifix the finger on the way out*

Narrator: Will the masked men be unveiled? Will Rad Hazard and Zaq Cass extract their revenge on them? Will John Diggory leave with gold and a winning record? Find out in the next couple weeks on "Saturday Night Party"!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

SFWA Saturday Night Party #15
Page 1 of 1