Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #20 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #20

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #20 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #20   SFWA Saturday Night Party #20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 am

We open to Skull Jr., in his office...

Skull Jr.: Welcome one and all to the final "Saturday Night Party" of Season 2. Not much to announce here tonight, but I do have a couple of things to say. I did get a call from the masked men, albeit with an unknown phone number, but they will be showing up. Also, the match at "Blast" for the SFWA Class Clown Championship with The Rizz putting his belt up on the line against either Adrian Blauqehart or Shawn Selby will be a ladder match. Thank you.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is to determine the #1 contender for the SFWA Class Clown Championship next week at "Blast". Making his way to the base first, Adrian Blaquehart!

*Adrian walks down*

Ring Announcer: Coming out second, he is Shawn Selby!

*Shawn makes his way to the base, and the match begins. A lot of submission maneuvers are being used and the crowd loves it. Adrian has Shawn in the Sharpshooter, but Shawn flips and breaks the hold. Adrian gets Shawn on his shoulders but once again Shawn counters as he gets Adrian in the roll-up. Adrian kicks out and knees Selby square on the jaw. Adrian then does the piledriver and a frog splash to get the win*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Adrian Blaquehart!

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the basement of the Euros...

Liam: C'mon, man! 10 More push-ups and you'll be at 1,000!

Flame: Can't...do...more...

Liam: How could doing 1,000 push-ups without any break periods at all hurt your performance in our match tonight? I mean I did it yesterday and look where I am right now. *falls over*

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship!

*the masked men come out and shove the ring announcer*

Mask #1: No more silly introductions. John, Psychotic, you two bozos come out here and let's have our match!

*John and Psychotic run out as the match begins. The match works moreso like a tornado tag match instead of a four-way and it looks as if the masked men have the upper hand, with the referee getting up after being knocked down. After handcuffing Psychotic to the fence and leaving John almost unconscious outside of the base, one of the masks lays down for the other. The count by the referee slowly goes to one, John starts to get up. Two, John lunges for the base. Three? No! John has broken up the pin but is paying the price for it. Meanwhile, The Rizz walks over to Psychotic with a pair of bolt cutters and breaks the chain of the handcuffs. John and Psychotic start to beat up the masked men and once again make them retreat. John catches Psychotic off-guard as he's taunting the masked men and delivers a Diggory Slam to get the victory*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, John Diggory!

*John takes the belt and walks up to Psychotic. The two shake hands and go back inside*

Narrator: TO THE BACKSTAGE! Very Happy

Interviewer: I'm standing here right now with Adrian Blauqehart, the new #1 contender to The Rizz' SFWA Class Clown Championship. Adrian, what are your thoughts going into this ladder match next week at "Blast"?

Adrian: Well, I've already had a shot at the big one twice now. In my debut on "Saturday Night Party" 4, and last week against The Rizz. I know what it's like to have a shot. It feels great. The thing is though I don't know what it's like to win the big one. Yeah, I was Tag Champion for a week and it's awesome, but I think everyone in this roster can agree with me, especially the ones that have had it, that there is or would be no better experience than winning that Class Clown Title. So Rizz, next week at "Blast", it's my third shot. And I'm gonna make sure third time's the charm. See you all next week. *leaves*

Interviewer: Wow, my very first non-awkward interview. I'm the luckiest chick on the planet! Very Happy

Psychotic: *walks up to her* Hey lady, wanna see me wear my underwear inside-out? *does a front-flip for no apparent reason*

Interviewer: Guess I spoke too soon. Back to...whatever's next.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship! Coming out to the base first, the challengers...Rad Hazard & Sleazy P!

*Rad and Sleazy walk out*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, they are the Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, the team of Flame & Liam Doran...TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe walks down, very tired*

Rad: Now before this match begins, I have to say something. Sleazy and I were talking in the back and we decided the rightful champions should go in and face the masked men next week at "Blast". The rightful champions in OUR book right now are you two. So don't waste any energy, we are surrendering this match to you. And if you're wondering "Rad, wouldn't this be the perfect time for you to extract your revenge?" don't worry, I have something planned.

Ring Announcer: Your winners by forfeit and still SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Team Europe!

*Flame & Liam fall down*

Narrator: TO...um...a very dark place. Masked men promo maybe? Yes? Okay.

Mask #1: Flame...

Mask #2: Liam...

Mask #1: Your belts next week are OURS.

Mask #2: And when WE win, we'll make sure you never see those European stink bombs ever again.

Mask #1: We guarantee it.

Mask #2: Then we shall come for you two next, John Diggory and Zaq Cass.

Mask #1: And after that, we'll be going for the Class Clown Championship. As soon as we have all three titles, we will RULE SFWA. So everyone, enjoy your final moments...

Mask #2: Of freedom.

Narrator: That was creepy. TO THE MAIN EVENT! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a falls count anywhere triple threat match, pitting the three best SFWA wrestlers against eachother. Coming out first, he has the #3 record in SFWA, KING BW!

*Big Will walks out*

Ring Announcer: Coming out second, he has the #2 record in SFWA and is the #1 contender to the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship, ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq makes his way down*

Ring Announcer: And finally, the currently best wrestler in SFWA by win-loss record and the SFWA Class Clown Champion, The Rizz!

*Rizz walks down to the base and the match begins. Control of the match for the first five minutes or so constantly switches until all three men are tired out. Rizz tries to pin Will but Will kicks out. Zaq tries to pin Rizz but Rizz kicks out. Will tries to pin Zaq but Zaq kicks out. After a few seconds Zaq and Rizz get up and start attacking eachother. Will gets up and double-clotheslines them. The match spills out of the base and starts to get crazy. Zaq knocks Rizz down with a shovel and Will delivers a suplex to Zaq. When Will gets up, so does Rizz, and Rizz spears Will right through the chain-link fencing on the closed door section of the gate, leaving only the frame. Rizz attempts to pin Will but Zaq breaks it up. The garage is opened by somebody when Will throws Zaq into a wall, making all sorts of heavy objects fall on top of him. Rizz and Will battle out in the street as new spectators come out and watch. Will takes advantage of the size difference and picks Rizz up. He throws Rizz into the nearest street light he could find. Near the end of the street, Will picks Rizz up and tries to throw him again but Rizz gets out and tries to run, but can't without limping. Rizz trips and Will catches up to him, now on a main street. They battle over a few yards until they get to a party store. Rizz tries going to the back, but his leg is still bothering him. Will once again finds Rizz and throws crates at his legs. Will then delivers a Corporate Driver to Rizz and does a Big Will Splash off a dumpster. The two men are passed out and the referee calls a no-contest*

Narrator: What a brawl! What will we see next week? Will the masked men begin a reign of terror upon SFWA? Will The Rizz be able to fight Adrian Blaquehart? Will John Diggory live up to his recent reputation and keep his gold? Find out next week on our first supercard and Season 2 finale, "Blast"!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #20   SFWA Saturday Night Party #20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:31 pm

This is one of your best one's Skull! Great job!
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #20   SFWA Saturday Night Party #20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 pm

yeah i thought i was going to lose xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #20   SFWA Saturday Night Party #20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #20
Page 1 of 1