Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #16 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #16

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #16   SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 pm

We open to a pre-recorded message by the masked men...

Mask #1: We heard of Skull Jr.'s challenge last week...

Mask #2: And to put it simply, we'll think about it.

Mask #1: But for now, this is what we have to say.

Mask #2: We look a little similar to another masked man from last season, don't we?

Mask #1: Yes. Remember Rad Hazard's continued attacks on The Rizz? He was one of us.

Mask #2: Once he was unmasked, we kicked him out of our team. We didn't want others to try and find US out.

Mask #1: Mr. Hazard, upon joining us, signed a contract stating he couldn't identify us under penalty of law. Yes, if Hazard tells to anyone who we are, he'll get arrested.

Mask #2: We continue to attack Mr. Hazard and this little full-of-himself kid Zaq Cass due to the fact Hazard made us look weak and WE want for one of us to hold Cass' Night Out On The Town Title.

Mask #1: Even if Cass loses it, we will still be in the hunt for it. Crippling whoever may hold it until it is with us. Beware Hazard, Cass, SFWA's hardcore division. We ARE coming. For you...

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and will pit the two men with the worst records in SFWA to determine a #1 contender for the SFWA Class Clown Championship! Coming to the base first, the 0-3-0 Tony Deppen!

*Tony walks down*

Ring Announcer: Out next, his opponent. The 0-4-0 Krusifix!

*Krusifix makes his way down, looking very dizzy and disoriented. He is defeated after a stiff clothesline*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Tony Deppen!

*Tony shrugs it off and leaves*

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the basement of the pretty nervous Euros...

Flame: Man, even with no disqualifications for us...how are we gonna beat these guys?

Liam: I think we should try to take out the legs first. It's a legitimate strategy!

Flame: Yeah. What do you suppose will do the best, though?

Liam: Oh, I've got a plan...

Ring Announcer: The following insignificant match is an attempted push for- I mean scheduled for one-fall! Coming out first, Rad Hazard!

*Rad walks down, cocky as ever*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, Chongo!

*Chongo walks down, and the match begins. Chongo is knocked down by the wind and Hazard pins him. The small audience is confused*

Ring Announcer: Your winner...Rad Hazard?

Rad: Woot! king

Narrator: TO SKULL JR.'S OFFICE! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: Since these masked men want to take on such a large amount of enemies in our hardcore division, why not make it a five-on-two handicap match? On SNP 17 or 18, we will see these men go face to face with not only Rad Hazard and Zaq Cass, but Big Will, Adrian Blaquehart, and Instinct as well. Good luck.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming to the base first he is the challenger...John Diggory!

*John walks down, knowing most of, if not all the odds were against him*

Ring Announcer: And coming out next, his opponent. He is the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq runs down and immediately tries to do the Final Chapter but John gets out of the way. The two duck and dodge various punches, kicks, clotheslines and the sort for a few seconds before stopping to take a breather as the crowd applauds. The two grapple and John kicks Zaq in the gut. After about three punches Zaq punches back hard, knocking John down. As John gets up, Zaq puts him into position and powerbombs him, soon after taking control. It seemed as if how many things Zaq did, John's fighting spirit just got higher. He knew it was gonna be tough to win. John delivers a dropkick out of desperation and Zaq gets up first. He sets John up and tries to do a piledriver but John flips him over. Zaq knocks him back down and applies the Boston Crab on him. John however counters with a roll-up and gets the upset victory, Zaq kicking out just barely after the 3 count*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and THE NEW SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...JOHN DIGGORY!

*John takes the belt and jumps around in victory. He is truly in shock. He and Zaq shake hands and the two walk backstage to rest and cool off. It then cuts to the masked men, who are indifferent about the win*

Narrator: Still at the base.

Ring Announcer: Your next contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. The champions are allowed the use of weapons in this match. Coming out to the base first, the challengers...Karnage & Carl Robbin!

*Karnage & Carl walk down, very calm looking unlike most challengers*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...the team of Flame & Liam Doran...TEAM EUROPE!

*Nobody comes from the entrance when all of a sudden, small rocks and bricks start to be thrown into the base, hitting the legs of the challengers. After both men are down, Flame and Liam run in to take advantage and start the real assault. Armed with steel chairs and other weapons, the two take advantage of the rule they have placed on them. After a while though, Carl and Karnage get up but it is very hard for them to stand. Karnage misses an attempted punch and Carl is hit with a shovel. Flame & Liam do a double Euro Bomb on them and get the victory*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners and STILL SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...TEAM EUROPE!

*Flame and Liam run out with the belts, celebrating their victory*

Narrator: TO THE BACKSTAGE! Very Happy

*John walks back where a whole bunch of wrestlers crowd and celebrate his victory. Zaq Cass walks in and once again congratulates John, telling him he wants a rematch. John accepts*

Narrator: MAIN EVENT TIME! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship! Coming out first, the challenger...Shawn Selby!

*Shawn does not make his way out*

Ring Announcer: *talks with the referee for a second* And coming out now...the SFWA Class Clown Champion, The Rizz!

*Rizz makes his way down, not sure what to think*

Ring Announcer: His opponent, the challenger...SHAWN SELBY!

*Shawn still does not appear and after talking again with the Ring Announcer, the referee counts to 10 and declares Rizz the winner*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and still SFWA Class Clown Champion, The Rizz?

*Rizz goes backstage to find out where Selby is. It cuts to Selby in a dark room tied to a chair with blood dripping down his face, being punched repeatedly by the masked men*

Mask #1: That should take him out of the hunt for a while.

Mask #2: Agreed. Now who is next?

Narrator: Oh my! Will we find out who these masked men are? Will John have a successful reign as SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion? Find out this and more on next week's double-header of "Saturday Night Party"!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #16   SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow. I don't have a title. It's been so long
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #16   SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Zaq Cass wrote:
Wow. I don't have a title. It's been so long

Not since everything before the main event of SNP 1. Your legacy shall live on.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #16   SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

yeah doowg my first title, i don't know why i've missed to be on this forum in ages xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #16   SFWA Saturday Night Party #16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #16
Page 1 of 1