Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #17 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #17 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #17   SFWA Saturday Night Party #17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm

We open to Team Europe, on their way to the show, stopped at a Taco Bell...

Flame: Who are we booked against, again?

Director: Krusifix and Sleazy P.

Flame: Two of the worst guys in SFWA? Heh. Wasn't Krusifix not supposed to get a title shot in this doubleheader? Ah, whatever. Anyways, we just wanted to say-

Liam: What do you mean a five-minute wait on my soft tacos?! UK RAAAAAAAGE!!!

Flame: ...Eh, let's get out of here before we get arrested.

Narrator: TO THE WRESTLING! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: Due to the masked men not yet showing up, your following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming out first, he is the challenger...ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq walks down, ready for a rematch*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent. The SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...John Diggory!

*John runs down and the match begins. The two lock up and John gets in control with a headlock. Zaq knocks John off, but the two are attacked by the masked men and the match is declared a no-contest*

Mask #1: As for Skull Jr.'s challenge...

Mask #2: We accept!

Narrator: TO THE RIZZ! Very Happy

The Rizz: Okay, okay, okay. What the hell is it with all these masked guys in SFWA? We had Rad Hazard in the first season and now these guys. Well look. I saw the tape from last week and I know what you did to Selby. I know what you guys have done to Rad Hazard, Zaq Cass, Big Will, and the like. Now I'm gonna let you two Bozos know this. Okay? The Rizz is joining the rebellion against you. But for now, I have to train for my match. And if any of you two interfere, you're gonna know the wrath of The Rizz.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is to determine a #1 contender to the SFWA Class Clown Championship on Saturday Night Paty #18. Coming to the base first, Chongo!

*Chongo walks down*

Ring Announcer: Coming to the base next, Psychotic!

*Psychotic roller blades his way there for some reason, but once he stops he can't get up. While trying to take the skates off, Chongo applies the sleeper hold on him, eventually making him tap out*

Ring Announcer: CHONGO actually won a mat- err, I mean, your winner is Chongo!

*Chongo walks backstage, celebrating*

Narrator: TO SKULL JR.'S OFFICE! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: Alright. So, in the next show we're gonna make it a little more fun. The masked men will have to eliminate all five of their opponents in the match. But if one of them is pinned or taps out, they both lose. Thank you.

Narrator: TO THE MAIN EVENT! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is your main event, and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship! Coming down first, Tony Deppen!

*Tony walks down*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent. He is the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Class Clown Champion...THE RIZZ!!!

*The Rizz walks out, and the match begins. Rizz immediately takes control, getting the powerbomb on Tony. As Rizz gloats, Tony tries a roll-up, but Rizz gets out just in time. Rizz then goes on the attack again and eventually puts Tony in the Figure Four Leglock. Tony tries his hardest to escape, but cannot and taps out*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and STILL SFWA Class Clown Champion...The Rizz!!!

*Rizz takes the belt and leaves, immediately going to warm up for his next match*

Narrator: Meh. This one kinda sucked. Hopefully something better comes along with "Saturday Night Party" #18!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

SFWA Saturday Night Party #17
Page 1 of 1