Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeFor anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...

Go down 
+13
JLV
Big Boss Matthew Massacre
Ski Mask Man
Dee Miller
Innit
I'm Not Flambeau
TinyTim
Tony Deppen
The real Kris Blaze
Rex Renegade
Zaq Cass
Shawn Jovi
Shooter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shooter
Jobber
Jobber

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... Empty
PostSubject: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 am

MAN THE FUCK UP!

People are gonna treat you like shit no matter where you go in life! complaining about it aint gonna get you anywhere. for one, if you think something is stupid or a bad idea, DONT POST IT! that way you dont give them a reason to bash you! Do you think i was always liked and respected? HELL NO! i used to get shit on worse than all of you are, and i didnt cry about it or join another forum, i stuck it out and got better and eventually ppl seemed to turn. What im trying to get at is that this forum is gonna be made up of all the ppl being picked on and will basically just get made fun of because of that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 am

Shooter I understand what your saying. Really I do. And after JAS4 I plan on returning to GBYWN but I'm not going to post as much as used to. Just where it's important for me to post. I just wanted to stay off for a while and give people a second option for people to go to when they're stressed out. I thought I was doing the right thing.

I will confess, I was mad and created this forum for everyone who felt the way I did. Now, I'm gonna use both sites. and I know Ric has been trying to bash this site by advertising and laughing at it. Honestly, I don't care as much as I used to. But, this site is peaceful and I'm comfortable here as I'm sure everyone else on here is.

- No, none of us will improve on here most likely
- Yes, this site is considered a joke to many. It might be to you too I'm not sure. I don't find it a joke, I find it fun.
- I don't think everyone will leave forever because of the peace.
- and I do, starting now, suggest people to at least go on global every once in a little while. It's for the best if you want to learn how to wrestle good

I don't think abandoning this site is the best plan though. I'm gonna keep it as a secondary source. People can go where they choose. I might even join Spot Monkey too after JAS4. I don't know yet. Thank you for your advice Shooter. I'll keep it in mind...

Please come back and respond!
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Shooter, I'm on both.
And I've never really gotten bashed on global.

But Spot MOnkey, I see as a place for people who are taking wrestling seriously.
BYWRulz, I see as people taking more focus on the fun of byw
And Global as a place for us all to come together.

THis forum, in it's origins came due to people being tired of being chewed on, but if you bothered to read some stuff on this forum before you make your own thread yelling about it, you'd realize this is now just for those who are a little more relaxed when it comes to yarding.
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Level 3 Boss Zaq Cass wrote:
Shooter, I'm on both.
And I've never really gotten bashed on global.

But Spot MOnkey, I see as a place for people who are taking wrestling seriously.
BYWRulz, I see as people taking more focus on the fun of byw
And Global as a place for us all to come together.

THis forum, in it's origins came due to people being tired of being chewed on, but if you bothered to read some stuff on this forum before you make your own thread yelling about it, you'd realize this is now just for those who are a little more relaxed when it comes to yarding.

^ agreed
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Federations : UWA, NWF

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 pm

I signed up for GBYWN, and I posted a video for feedback.

I didn't get any.

I just felt overwhelmed at GBYWN, I felt like there was way too many people there and they only cared about shit that was already established.
Back to top Go down
The real Kris Blaze
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Rex Renegade wrote:

I didn't get any.

I just felt overwhelmed at GBYWN, I felt like there was way too many people there and they only cared about shit that was already established.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 pm

*Real Nig* Kris Blaze wrote:
Rex Renegade wrote:

I didn't get any.

Kris, the reason you didn't get reviews is because you caused problems on GBYWN not because people didn't care. no offense

Rex, you never caused problems because you only posted on there twice. I think the fact you didn't really participate on the site led to the lack of viewers.

Shooter, if you log back on. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You know that site better than any of us
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Zaq Cass, shut up i can yell about anything i want...

my whole problem is ppl getting butt hurt... like Kris Blaze....
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

If you don't take wrestling seriously, why even try to get better seriously?

I take wrestling seriosu, but have fun doing it, 'cause I love wrestling, that's why I am harsh with it.

If you don't want to take wrestling seriously, never I mean NEVER ask for feedback.

'cause if you want to get better, you're obvi serious about ti some sort of way.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

People gettin pissy over gettin picked on on the internet is silly.
I ALWAYS get shit from people on GBYWN. But I'm still there.
If you don't like it there, I understand coming here and staying away from there, Some people just cant take shit from guys like Ric, JP, and The DWA.
But everyone here who posted something is right to a certain extent.

Shooter.
Respect. =]
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm

I know I suck at wrestling. I dont't care whether or not I get better. In some areas I have, in others I haven't. I know people do, and more power to them.
And I never ask for feedback on me. I try to help Anthony get feedback on his vids, but that's about it.

I love global.I've met awesome people thanks to it.

And like Hayes said, everyone here is right to some degree
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Alright, so now that everyone has spoken (I think). I want to know what you guys think is best.

Do we just give up on this site and go back to GBYWN?

Do we stay active on both sites?

Honestly, my advice is for everyone to use both and maybe even Spot Monkey as well if you wanted to. I honestly would like to see Shooter and Tony Deppen stay here though because they know wrestling better than everyone else on here and they really don't cause problems at all.

I had a vision about this site after reading this. I don't know if it's gonna be possible though. It's basically the same thing as we got going on EXCEPT we stop hating on GBYWN and we get a feedback team of good wrestlers together to constructively critque our videos. I'd like to nominate Shooter and Tony Deppen for those positions and we'll add more eventually if they're up for it. The rule is though is only post videos if you're serious about improving. Feel free to send suggestions. I'm open to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
I'm Not Flambeau
Active enough to be called a member

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

If you take people's jokes seriously they're only gonna bash you more. Either ignore them or fire back with something like stupid or gay.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 am

Shawn, dont close this site, im way more active here then i am on GBYWN because its more fun to be on this forum, simply because mostly evryone get along and evyr thread isnt full of bashing -.-
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

good point Flame. There are people who do prefer this site over global. I do want to see this site get better though.

Right now, most people on here are not that great of wrestlers (no offense to anyone). Which is why I want that vision of building a solid feedback team because it would be amazing. I'm going to talk to Shooter about possibly being the leader of the feedback team and see he can find some other people to leave constructive criticism on peoples matches if he's interested. If he's willing to help me with my wrestling, I would think he'd be willing to help anyone.

Tony Deppen, if your interested in joining the feedback team too, let me know. If this works then I think everyone wins. People won't take offense to the bashing comments on global and will receive the best advice possible and the feedback team can pat themselves on the back for doing a good deed for the wrestlers in need of help. Very Happy

Again, this is an idea that looks good on paper to me. If you have any suggestions or ideas, contact me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee Miller
Dee Miller

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Yeah I agree with Flame. I sometimes get tired of GBYWN with the bashing, no offense and people rude to Cam pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheBYWStation
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah and the sad part is that from what I've heard is that Cam stopped caring about GBYWN because of the drama. I don't know if that's 100% true though =/
Back to top Go down
Ski Mask Man
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Ski Mask Man

Federations : SIW, AWE

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm

I use this site for chilling and chatbox

I'm cool with everyone on GBYWN and will continue to post there

That is all
Back to top Go down
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Federations : CCW

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 pm

active on both sites.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattkuhstoss
JLV
JLV

Federations : The Lewiston Wrestling Federation (LWF)

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 pm

GBYWN was full of negativity so I left. Plain and simple. I don't need any of that in my life. It served its purpose for the LWF and now it's done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lewistonwf.net/
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:03 pm

I hear Cam is trying to fix the site. Hopefully that happens but I don't think it actually will haha
Back to top Go down
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

It really is a ghost town on the forums...so sad...
Back to top Go down
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Federations : CCW

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattkuhstoss
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Big Boss Dee Miller wrote:
Yeah I agree with Flame. I sometimes get tired of GBYWN with the bashing, no offense and people rude to Cam pisses me off.

Cam is a cool dude, he really helped my fed get some notice. He helped all of our feds get noticed, so I think he deserves some respect for that and I will always stand by him. Which is why it annoys me when people who he indirectly helped out go on GBYWN and try to offend him religiously and racially. It pretty much started out when a lot of the Link guys bailed on the ship to go to GBYWN. Half of those guys are really cool, but the other half are generally immature. And since I have so much stuff going on in my life, I don't have enough time in the day to sift through their stuff to get to the good parts of GBYWN anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Cam of GBYWN
Jobber
Jobber
Cam of GBYWN

Federations : CXW

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Shooter wrote:
MAN THE FUCK UP!

People are gonna treat you like shit no matter where you go in life! complaining about it aint gonna get you anywhere. for one, if you think something is stupid or a bad idea, DONT POST IT! that way you dont give them a reason to bash you! Do you think i was always liked and respected? HELL NO! i used to get shit on worse than all of you are, and i didnt cry about it or join another forum, i stuck it out and got better and eventually ppl seemed to turn. What im trying to get at is that this forum is gonna be made up of all the ppl being picked on and will basically just get made fun of because of that.

aman!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegbywn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next