Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeFor anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...

Go down 
+13
JLV
Big Boss Matthew Massacre
Ski Mask Man
Dee Miller
Innit
I'm Not Flambeau
TinyTim
Tony Deppen
The real Kris Blaze
Rex Renegade
Zaq Cass
Shawn Jovi
Shooter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cam of GBYWN
Jobber
Jobber
Cam of GBYWN

Federations : CXW

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Yes, I am trying to fix GBYWN, but the thing is, I can't do it without you guys.. the percent of people who really cared about BYW.

I need my positives back on GBYWN, it's impossible to change a bunch a negatives.. please lets renew GBYWN's good name
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegbywn.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Cam of GBYWN wrote:
Yes, I am trying to fix GBYWN, but the thing is, I can't do it without you guys.. the percent of people who really cared about BYW.

I need my positives back on GBYWN, it's impossible to change a bunch a negatives.. please lets renew GBYWN's good name

dude im active on both sites.... i can understand where u comming from but u gotta understand where the people who do it just for fun like meself who aint good at wrestling hate getting slatted for it on the gbywn.... where as on here we can have a joke n lolz bout it without getting the hell insulted out of in at the same time ya know.... but im on both ill still post on gbywn but u cant expect the rest of the people like me to be the same kk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Cam of GBYWN wrote:

What is your plan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:35 pm

I am on both sites but im more active here, simply because each time i write a post i get bashed for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...   For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone who who is tired of getting bashed on GBYWN...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2