Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #2

Go down 
+3
JohnDiggory
Innit
Skull Jr.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:39 am

We open to Jake Xinn, who is just outside the entrance.

Jake Xinn: See, just in a few minutes, I, Jake Xinn, will do battle with Psychotic. See last week, he decided to run around screaming "EBW!" like an insane chicken, and that distracted me from getting the Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Titles for Josh McMullin and I. Now when I'm done tonight, it's you and Liam next week, Flame. You know I should've beaten you. Keep that in mind, and enjoy one more week of keeping the Tag Titles, that is if you don't lose them tonight.

Ring Announcer: The opening contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a #1 contender's match. If Jake Xinn wins, he and Josh McMullin get a shot at the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. If Psychotic wins, he will receive a shot at the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Coming out to the base first, Jake Xinn!

*Jake starts to walk down before being hit with a steel chair by Psychotic. He drags Jake down to the base and orders the match to begin, getting the 1-2-3*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner-

Skull Jr.: *walks down* Wait just a second, ring announcer. You want to play like that Psychotic? In SFWA, that's not going to fly. The decision is reversed, your winner and #1 contender is Jake Xinn! *leaves*

*Psychotic goes in a rage, tearing the place up until storming away*

Narrator: Meanwhile, in a swimming pool for whatever reason...

King BW: *floating in the water* You see, tonight I am facing the man I easily took out of my match last week...Shawn SEL-BAY. What do I have to say that he is getting another shot at my SFWA Hardcore Championship?

Director: Uh, sir, it's Night Out On The Town Championship.

King BW: 'Kay yeah whatever. What I have to say is this: you're going to lose. That is all.

Narrator: At a playground...

Ring Announcer: This next contest is a match for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship. Coming out first, the defending champion, King BW!

*King BW makes his way down*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent. Shawn Selby!

*Shawn comes down in a bunch of casts and other medical equipment, is obviously still feeling the effects of being crushed last week*

Shawn Selby: Florida?

*Once Shawn is there, Big Will just takes a look at him, laughs, and hits him with the Corporate Driver, then gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and still SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

Narrator: Meanwhile, in Skull Jr.'s "office"...

Skull: I have just been informed that Sleazy P, JLV, Karnage, Rad Hazard, Jay Will, and Prototype have been taken out. Therefore, I am making Xcal and Chongo a team, and putting them in against Flame and Liam.

Narrator: We cut now to some RASSLIN' at ringside...

Ring Announcer: The following contest is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. Coming out first, the challengers. Xcal and Chongo!

*the two make their way down, confused at what has gone on backstage*

Ring Announcer: Their opponents, the defending champions, the team of Flame and Liam Doran...TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe walks down, and the match begins. Flame and Xcal start to brawl outside the yard as Liam and Chongo duke it out on the base. Five or so minutes later, as Chongo is about to hit his finisher, a bloodied Flame comes back and beats him down, eventually Liam comes to and double-teams. The two hit their new finisher, the Euro Bomb, which is them holding on to eachothers shoulders and doing a face-down splash on to their opponent. Liam gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners and STILL SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions, Flame & Liam Doran!

Narrator: Backstage, Zaq Cass makes his decision.

Zaq Cass: Well I actually never thought on who to defend the belt against all this week. Instead, I've been busy being awesome and getting high on cough medicine. So...uh...why not give Kris a shot, eh?

Narrator: And there you have it. Zaq Cass VS Kris Blaze for the SFWA Class Clown Championship tonight!

Ring Announcer: This next contest is scheduled for one-fall, making his way to the ring first, John Diggory!

*John Diggory comes out*

Ring Announcer: Secondly, his opponent, The Rizz!

*The Rizz walks down, looking all around to try and avoid surprise attacks. The match goes back and forth for about ten minutes when Rizz gets control. As he's about to put a submission hold on John, Psychotic comes back out and hits him with a shovel from behind then leaves. John tries to capitalize with a pin, but the ref rules a disqualification*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner by DQ, The Rizz!

*John leaves with disappointment, while Rizz is helped out*

Narrator: BACKSTAGE Y'ALLZ! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: Psychotic, due to your behavior, I have decided to suspend you from SFWA until Saturday Night Party 4, in order for you to calm down. However, I wouldn't be happy and try to forget the whole thing if I were you, because every single wrestler you took out today will be your opponent. As for The Rizz, he's different. He will get a shot at the SFWA Class Clown Championship next week. And from what I've heard from overhearing Flame, you helped him out too, so with Xcal added, that's a 7-on-1 handicap match. Good luck.

Narrator: TO THE BASE!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Making his way down first, he is the challenger, Kris Blaze!

*Kris walks down*

Ring Announcer: Secondly, his opponent, Zaq Cass!

*Zaq arrives holding his belt high up in the air until the match begins. It goes back and forth until Zaq gets a high kick on Kris and hits him with the final chapter, then gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winner, and still SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq Cass!

*Zaq takes his belt and walks backstage*

Narrator: How will Psychotic's reaction to the 7-on-1 handicap match be? Will our champions retain their gold? We promise you a much better edition of Saturday Night Party next week. THE END.

Last edited by Skull Jr. on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 am

Hahaha, a 7 on 1 handicap match ftw. Very Happy. This was a good read though.. Lots of rivalries and suprises to!
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am

damnit i'm heel Sad or am i :O
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 am

I actually dont think you are..
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 am

haha Razz
i love your writing Skull
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 am

You know what I hate in real life?
Cough medicine

Good show

3-0 Baby
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Skull is a great story righter, thats why he is pretty much MWA's Head writer.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Flame wrote:
Hahaha, a 7 on 1 handicap match ftw. Very Happy. This was a good read though.. Lots of rivalries and suprises to!

JohnDiggory wrote:
haha Razz
i love your writing Skull

MWAcorp wrote:
Skull is a great story righter, thats why he is pretty much MWA's Head writer.

Thanks everyone! Very Happy And yes, I'm pretty much MWA's writer. Got the whole summer planned out.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Zaq Cass wrote:
You know what I hate in real life?
Cough medicine

Good show

3-0 Baby

Well, one of the reasons why everyone's supposed to be out-of-character is it not? And thanks for the compliment by the way.

Go Zaq Go! Go Zaq Go!
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 am

great show man loved every min of it. lol its scary how you basicly captured what would have been my reaction in that case. love it keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 am

psychotic wrote:
great show man loved every min of it. lol its scary how you basicly captured what would have been my reaction in that case. love it keep up the good work.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

lol epic stuff again man... btw are me n flame heels? cose im not to sure weather we are or not... cose we got help from psychotic and (just gess) hes the biggest heel going?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 am

You should write who's heel and face in the main thread. It'll be easier to understand the actions then..
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 pm

when is the card 3 coming out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 am

Flame wrote:
You should write who's heel and face in the main thread. It'll be easier to understand the actions then..

Good idea. I'll get to that.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 am

JohnDiggory wrote:
when is the card 3 coming out Very Happy

In about one or two days.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks Skull!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #2   SFWA Saturday Night Party #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #2
Page 1 of 1